Friday, August 18, 2006

Wisconsin Trip!!!

As a personal note, I would like to share one of my recent adventures with you all.
For the past three years, I have been corresponding with a very sweet young lady in Wisconsin. After exchanging many long letters, and becoming very good friends, we began pursuing ideas of how we could meet. We introduced our mothers to each-other through the telephone, and they discovered for themselves just how much our families were alike!!!! This past August, the Lord provided a way for Aliisa and I to finally meet- a direct answer to prayer!!!!!!!!
I was able to ride most of the way up with Scott's Mom, who lives only 3 1/2 hours from Aliisa and her family. I arrived at the Klahn home Monday night, and stayed until Sunday morning.
I had a wonderful time with the Klahn family, who all welcomed me and made me feel right at home!!!!! It was a joy to finally meet Aliisa after getting to know her so well through pen and paper!! :)
Me and Anja-6 weeks old-

Aliisa -16- and Elsie-2- bringing water to the calves!!!!

It was truly a blessing to be with the Klahn family; what wonderful fellowship we had, with lots of laughs too!!!! :) Thank-you, for having me!!!!! Hopefully our families will get too meet sometime soon!!!! :) Posted by Picasa