Friday, August 18, 2006

Wisconsin Pictures.........

A few more of the pictures we took while I was in Wisconsin!!! :)

Aliisa cutting out our skirts!
Aliisa is a fantastic seamstress, and worked diligently on making matching skirts for us to wear to the Square Dance Convention (see below). She did a fabulous job, and the skirts turned out SO well!!!!! We also got matching shirts at a Western store, and so we were completely matching for the convention. Thank-you Aliisa, for making my skirt!!! :) I just love it!!! :)


Square Dancing at Convention!!
The Klahns love to Square Dance, and while I was up, they taught me (or tried to teach me!) how to Square Dance. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it a lot! The Saturday I was there happened to be when part of the Wisconsin Square Dance Convention was held, and the four oldest Klahn children and I went together. It was a lot of fun, once I got familiar with more of the moves!!!
Aliisa and I posing in our Matching Outfits (the hats were not part of our outfits, we borrowed them from the boys for the picture!)!!!
Thank-you, Aliisa, for a wonderful, memory-filled visit!!!! :)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~AliisaJoy~ said...

I had sooooo much fun when you were here, Elizabeth, and I hope we can get together again soon!

I loved making your skirt, and will try to get a copy of the pattern out to you soon.

Have you started teaching your family square dancing yet? If you want, I can send you the link to that website that shows you how to dance. Just let me know . . .

Lots of Love,
Aliisa