Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Slow DOWN!!!!! STOP!!!!! Stay on the ROAD!!!!

We have a new driver (like you really couldn't guess from the title)!!!!! :) Noah!!
Usually, when one learns to drive, they have one instructor, not so for Noah!!!! When driving the bus, there is no lack of instructions; from the 4 experienced drivers, as well as from the 6 or 7 other passengers who think they know how one should drive!!!! :)



Oh, and we also have a new lawn care agent......Moses is learning to use the riding mower!! :)
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miss Lydia said...

Don't worry, Noah. I can empathize with you! :)

Bethany said...

Way to go, Noah!!! Just keep in mind that bus of yours isn't quite the same as your lawn mower, and you should be fine!! Our congrats!

Anonymous said...

No wonder the poor guy looks so worried! He doesn't know who he should be listening to! LOL

Good going, Noah, I'm sure you'll do fine...just stay "between the lines, between the lines" as my dad is so fond of saying when I'm behind the wheel. :-)

Anonymous said...

Watch out, I'm on the road too! I sort of almost had an accident in the garrage, but PRAISE THE LORD! Nothing happened.
We have the driving problem too. Everyone telling the poor driver what to do. But usually the driver is smart and only listens to Dad or Mom. :D
It looks like your in control when driving the bus. I'm glad I don't have to drive that big thing around! :D Keep driving!
God bless you, Ulmer family!
Kourtney