Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Home Life......

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!! Such has been the motto here at the Ulmers this summer! I believe one could call it 'organized chaos', but who knows. :)
Our absence blogging has not been because we have nothing to blog about. Indeed, we have many, many pictures to blog, and the events that have filled our recent weeks could fill pages if they were recorded. On our computer we have a filter, and after several months, it is not functioning properly. For the past 3 months, we have not been able to access our blogging account, so can not add to it. That is the reason for our blogging to be halted. The filter is having a momentary laps of good behaviour right now, which is why I am able to add this post. (I am typing furiously, in hopes of posting this before the filter returns to alerting us of it's dislike of our blog by blocking it!!) The filter also blocks our commenting capabilities, which is why we have not commented on anyone's blogs. Thank-you for continuing to comment on our blog!!!!! :)
I am still trying to determine whether or not I will attempt to update you all with the happenings of our summer. We are in contact with our filter server, and they are trying to alter the settings for us, but so far, going is slow! Hopefully, they will be able to change our account to allow us to post on our blog again soon. You will know that the filter is fixed when you see a flood of new posts appear on our blog!

The computer was not letting me try and post without a picture, so I grabbed the first one I saw. It happened to be one of my favorites of the ones we have taken recently. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love that picture. It's so sweet.

~Kristi