Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Oops!!!

I just noticed that the caption belonging on Tabitha's birthday post was mysteriously lost during the upload onto our blog.
Esther's and Tabitha's birthday posts were both late, due to our filters 'selective service'. Esther's birthday was July 21st, and Tabitha's was July 26th. (Sorry girls, that your posts were late!!!!!)
Also, we missed Dad and Mom's 26th wedding anniversary, August 2nd, but we will post about that once the filter is working properly.


Brotherly Love!
(If this post shows up twice, I'm sorry!!!!!) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh how sweet. I've enjoyed catching up with your posts. :)

~Kristi

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Elizabeth,

That picture is adorable! Little (younger) boys! Never seen at our house!

I can't wait till you can blog regularly, again. I put up a bunch of pictures from convention on my blog. Haven't blogged lately, though (and I don't have a good excuse!).

Love you,
Aliisa

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »