Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Update on Seth.

Thank-you for your prayers for Seth's ankle. It is now almost fully recovered - he tested it out playing volleyball at a friends graduation :) - and the swelling is gone down completely! PTL!!! :)
We have enjoyed having him around the house a little more, both from rain days and from his sprained ankle. While he was home, he took the time to install two new windows and replace the front porch screen door!!! Thanks Seth!! (And Grandma!!) :)
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Glad he's better. I don't like ankle problems. I did a number on mine when I was little on a trampoline. Ouch. My sympathies go to anyone with similar maladies.

Anonymous said...

Glad he's feeling better also. I hurt my knee jumping from a large hay bale onto what I thought was snow and turned out to be ice.

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth...good to hear that Seth is better. :-) Thanks for all your cheery comments on my blog, I always love hearing from you (glad the video clips worked!). Miss you, too! ;-)

Hugs!