Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Reflections from the Star!

We are all so happy for our Elizabeth. The past couple of months she has discovered how well she can't see. In the past she would comment how she couldn't see a sign or a pictures from afar. Dad and Mom decided it best to have her eyes checked and they revealed her need for glasses. She got her glasses ordered last week.
We all think they look great on her!! They make her look just as cute as always!!! We think that they look like she has always worn them; don't you agree??
Even though Elizabeth never says anything about her self here on our blog, I thought it would be great if I took a couple moments to say a few things about her to you all. She is such a blessing to our family. Even though you never see pictures of her on the blog of butchering chickens, in the mud or having fun, she is always there working faithfully right along side us. Thank-you Elizabeth for your sweet spirit in our home!!
For My Dearest Friend and Sister,
I Love You!
The Star*

Sister and Best Friend- both words mean you!!

*Other wise known as Esther. Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Awwwww........Esther, you are so sweet to me!!! I love you too!!! :) Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

She looks really good in her glasses. That was a very sweet post.

The Ansons said...

Amen to all the above! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that was such a sweet post, Esther! Both of you have grown into such wonderful young ladies with beautiful spirits. :-) And Elizabeth, I think you look lovely in your glasses!

Big (((hugs))) to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Your glasses are really cute! You look really good in them! (although you look good in anything!) I've always wished I had to wear glasses!

Finally . . . . a picture of you! This is a very sweet post by Esther!

I'll anxiously be watching for your letter!

Love Always,
Aliisa

Crooked Stream said...

You look so pretty!
Beautiful eyes and glasses!!!!
I'll be writing to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy,
You look so beautiful with your glasses! I really like them! Love you and hope to see you soon!

Essie,
That was such a nice post! I enjoyed seeing some pics of Elizabeth for once! :D Bye girls!

Hugs!
Kourtney Pyle

Anonymous said...

Thank you all so much for the delightful time we had at your home last weekend! Your kindness and hospitality are such a blessing! What a sweet post, Esther! Thank you for the example you two give to my sis n' I! LYLAS!

Brittney said...

snazzy! You're adorable. ;) You and your sister are drop-dead gorgeous too ;)!!!

Anonymous said...

awww...Elizabeth, you look so cute with glasses! That was such a sweet post...love ya!