Monday, May 08, 2006

Elizabeth's Quilt.

This week I finally got around to taking pictures of the quilt I was able to make this winter, and thought I would share some.
I really enjoyed working on this quilt, and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I was really excited to learn how to quilt, and I had excellent teachers!! They showed me some of the quilts they sewed when they were much younger and it was amazing!!! :) The colors don't seem to show up so well here on the blog,
but at least you can't see all my sewing errors very well! :)


A close-up shot of one of the blocks. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Beautiful quilt, Elizabeth! Congratulations on completing it! :)

Crooked Stream said...

Wonderful!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
It's a beautiful quilt! Good job! Much Love,
Kourtney