Saturday, May 06, 2006

Trying Again...........

Okay folks, until I get figured out what part of the URL is messing up transfering video clips onto here, I will just give you all the link. It might take a few minutes to load right at first, but it does load up fully. How fast it load might depend on how fast your computer is..........I hope you all can view it. Hopefully, I will get it all straightened out so that we can maybe put video clips on here on occasion. I will try and get it all figured out as I have time.
Awyway; HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Dorie!!! :) We love you!!!!
The link to the video clip is; http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=E4B02EAA2A814BA2
Let me know how it turns out this time, and thank-you for your patience!!! :)

1 comment:

Crooked Stream said...

It worked for me! =)
Yay!