Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Trivia Tuesday

The answer to the last trivia is..........

Micah!!

And the new trivia is-----

One morning in early spring, our family was getting up and everyone was getting dressed and ready for the day. As Dad got dressed to go to work, one of the boys came running in from outside-- "Dad, there's a skunk in the yard!!" Arming himself with the shotgun, Dad pursued the skunk down the road until he was able to get a good shot. Completing his mission, he hurried back to the house, trying not to be late for work and avoid being overwhelmed by that trademark smell.
Later that day, several of us children were discussing the skunk and it's odor. As they laughed about "such a big stink for such a little guy", one of the little girls piped up indignantly--

"Excuse me, but please don't talk about that skunk in front of my nose!!"

So, which Ulmer girl has such a sensitive nose???
Happy Guessing!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! I get to be first to guess! Elizabeth, that just sounds like something you'd say! So, I'm guessing it is you! However, I could be wrong. My second guess is Tabitha.
Keep posting!
Lord bless,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

My guess is Phoebe. But I don't really know.
Aleks

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday already? This last week seemed to fly by! I didn't even get a chance to comment on the last trivia.

Cute picture of Micah. Maybe if he would wear that next time I visit, I wouldn't be able to catch him as easily:)

For this week I would guess Esther.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I finally got a trivia right for once. Though I suspected that I would be right on Micah! It was just to Micah to not be him!! Perhaps I shouldn't guess this week for I'm sure to break my streak of correct guessing!=) That is hysterical....about "Excuse me please don't talk about the skunk in front of my nose!" You guys must have so much fun reminiscing over which fun old memory to post every Tuesday! There's just to many of you girls that it could have been! But Elizabeth I'm going to give you a try since you haven't been in any of the Triva Tuesday's so far! My other guesses would be Tabitha or Rebecca!

Love---Your Adopted Sis'

Anonymous said...

haha- totally Elizabeth.

Anonymous said...

Probably Phoebe.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Noah.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute!! My guess is that Phoebe said it!

Missin' you guys like CRAZY!!!

Love,
Ali

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

Can we guess two? Cause if there's two people...than that should be two guesses, right?! LOL!

Phoebe, or Esther is what we'll throw out there! :) This is so FUN! Thanks, Elizabeth!!