Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!

The answer to the last trivia is........

Tabitha!!!

The year of 1993 brought heavy flooding to Kansas and Nebraska. As our midwife drove down from Nebraska for the birth, her normal route was flooded in many spots!! By the time she arrived little Tabitha was already here!!!


And the new trivia is--
What did Dad and Mom do for cheap fun when they were first married with young children??
A. Go outside and roll in mud puddles after it rained.
B. Decorate their faces with fruits and vegetables.
C. Sing with their head in a bowl of water.
D. Roll apples and oranges down their driveway with just their noses.
One of the above options is actually true!!! Leave your best guess!! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing it is B or D. What a fun trivia Elizabeth!
Lord bless!

Joyfully His,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

My guess is B.

Aleks

Anonymous said...

those are absolutely hysterical. And one of them is actually true? Hahahaha. I guess--D.

Anonymous said...

Awww.... man! I'm SO.... sad I missed out on last weeks Trivia Tuesday, because I knew that story by heart! Oh.... well! This is hysterical! That your parents actually did even one of those things.... makes me want to either laugh really hard, or cry!=) LOL! Hmmmm... roll in mud I don't think your mom was much for the mud type! That sounds more like Abe!=) Just kidding Abi! Decorate their faces with fruits, and vegtables...very possible! Sing with there head in a bowl of water close to impossible, but maybe! Roll apples, and oranges down the driveway with just their noses wouldn't put it past them! I'll get back to you with my answer!=) I love this post! It's hysterical!

Love---Your Adopted Sis!

Anonymous said...

I would say C or D.

See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear me, these things just get harder and harder!
Let's see, I think it's either A, B, C, or D...no, just kidding! :)

I guess B or D.

Anonymous said...

and maybe D.

Aleks

Anonymous said...

Alright, my guess is A, because that is something that I would have a blast doing. ;P I'm very curious to see which one is actually the right answer!

Ali

Anonymous said...

Well......I still can't beleive that your parents actually did one of these things!=) But it's almost Tuesday, so I'll guess it was B or D! That seems to be a popular guess, but I'll guess it anyways! Can't wait to find out the answer!

Love--Your Adopted Sis!

Hillary Hipps said...

B...