Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picnic at the Pond.

The weather has really been warming up lately, with abundant sunshine luring all of us outdoors as much as possible. Dad's Spring break at school fell during the warmest week we've had yet so far this year.
With some extra time after their chores were in order, the younger ones all enjoyed a trek down to the pond for some fishing!!

Big brother helpin' little brother.

Standard picnic fare.......

Moses and Tabitha!!

Fishing!!

We caught three very small fish!!

Silas wanted to go spear fishing.

Wading.

More fishing.......

Gettin' a little muddy.

Quick candid.

Showing me his new found treasures.

What a wonderful day of sunshine and brother/sister time!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Elizabeth! I love the b/w one. Fishing can be so fun, but sibling time is even more fun. What a joy! I hope you post about NCHEA soon! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Love ya!
~ Kourtney

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so nice. I love the one of Silas's treasure, and the sandy feet.

(((((HUGS)))))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting, Elizabeth!! I love all the pictures, except there aren't any of you . . . I suppose, it's hard to get a picture of the photographer!

I miss you so much!
Love ya,
Ali

Ellie said...

Amazingly fun pictures! I love those kind of family moments!

Totally had a great time this weekend. Didn't get to talk with you much though:( But it was still fun getting to see you:)

(A ton different than last time I went! Two years ago you barely knew anyone there.)There were so many people to talk to this time!

I enjoyed coming in a little early and seeing you hard working people in the kitchen though! The food was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....That looks like a ton of FUN! Your pictures turned out really well Elizabeth, and I love the B/W one! All the ones of Silas are just adorable! I wish the weather would start warming up around here! Thirty degrees is just NOT exceptable for the month of April, and snow in the forecast! Totally wrong! Love and miss ya guys!

Love---Your Adopted Sis'

Hannah Michelle said...

Love these pictures, girl! The last one is a favorite of mine...I have a thing for pictures of feet. :)