Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!!

The answer is.............
Baby #1----
Charity!!!

Baby #2----

Justice!!!

Good Guessing Ya'll!!!

And the new trivia is-

One of our little boys had trouble getting his words straight as a very little youngster!! Just to name a few----
"Please pass the banoccoli (broccoli)."

"These nurdles (noodles) are very good."

"Are we going to get some bikinis (kiwis)???"

Which Ulmer boy can pronounce his words properly now??
**smile**
(My apologies for the late trivia posting!! We were down yesterday with the flu.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I think its Silas.

Aleks
P.S.I love doing the trivia's Lizzy! They are really fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not the flu! I hope you guys are feeling better!

Wow, I have absolutely NO idea what the answer is to this week's Trivia Tuesday, so I'm going to think about it a little while before answering!

Miss you!
Ali

Anonymous said...

uhhhh--maybe Moses??

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

Our guess is Micah! :) We hope you're all getting better!?!

Anonymous said...

Paul?

Anonymous said...

I'm just throwing a guess out there, but I agree with Abi! I think it's Micah! Maybe one of these times I'll guess one right!=) But it doesn't really matter! They're SO.... much fun whether I guess right or not! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!

Love---Your Adopted Sis'

Anonymous said...

Alright, I still have no clue who had trouble with his words, but I'm running out of time, so I'll just give it my best shot! My initial thought was Micah, so I guess I'll go with my first thought!

This is a ton of fun, Elizabeth! Great idea!!

Love you,
Ali