Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!!

The answer to the last trivia is a bit more complex!!!
Ice-cream cake!!

Fruit-- like the one year Tabitha got a case of cherries for her birthday treat, or the time Seth got 2 dozen kiwis for his treat.

Chicken Casserole (Rebecca asked for this almost every birthday!!)

Root-beer Floats!

BLTS!!

Steak/Hamburgers.
(And Seth requests Potato Salad on every single birthday.)
Because over there are so many birthdays in July, during that month we always have our big 'birthday party'! Instead of ice-cream and cake, the treats are watermelon and brownies!

--Some Honorable Mentions--
Corn Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese (this was very popular when we were under 10).
Shrimp Stir-fry.
Tofu Cheesecake (Blueberry usually).
Ranch Chicken.
And this week's trivia is-----

Who are these two babies???




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzy!
I think the first picture if Lydia and the second is maybe Noah??
Miss you lots!
Aleks

Anonymous said...

Wait I think the second picture is Silas.

Anonymous said...

1) Tabitha

2) Justice

Anonymous said...

Wow! The first picture is hard. Those cute little dimples belonged to Tabitha, I thought. Then I remembered that Elizabeth and Lydia have them too.
So my guess is Elizabeth.
And I think the second one is Philip.

Anonymous said...

(1) It looks like Charity
(2) Philip or Justus?
Not quite sure on either of them!
Keep posting!
Lord bless,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

After reading Kourtney's comment, that first picture could be Charity too. Now I'm confused! I'm not sure which one of you it is but I do know that she is an Ulmer!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm guessing the first one is Tabitha, and the second is Justice, but I'm probably way off!

This is SO much fun, Elizabeth!

It was great talking to you last night! Too bad it was cut short. :( I'll just have to call sometime again, when a certain person is gone. ;P

Love you!
Ali

Anonymous said...

It's Tabitha & Justice.

Anonymous said...

It's most definitely Charity and Justice.

Without a doubt.? :)

Anonymous said...

this is worlds of fun!
My guess is; Esther and Micah

Anonymous said...

Oops! I guess I spelled "Justice" wrong! I'm used to looking at Andrew and Rebecca's blog name "just-us," I guess! Sorry!

Kourtney

Anonymous said...

ew, ew, ew, I know I know!!!
heee heee heee

Anonymous said...

Well my guess is that it's Tabitha, and Phillip! I'm not quite for sure that it's Tabitha...but I think it is, and I'm sure that it's Phillip! I'm also guessing that the girl could possibly be Charity or Phoebe! Miss y'all TONS!

Love---Your Adopted Sis'

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

This is so fun...and I'm hoping I can still get in on this weeks?! :) I think the pictures are:

-Tabitha
and
-Phillip

Can't wait for your update! What a GREAT idea!!