Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!

The answer to the last trivia is......................
Moses
The new trivia is:
Our family has a slightly larger-than-average number of birthdays every year. So once a year we have a larger-than-average birthday party. What do we do to celebrate??
A. Have a huge party with 12 different kinds of cake and ice-cream.
B. Take a family trip to the zoo or a museum.
C. Have a huge water balloon fight with watermelon and brownies.
D. Rent the bowling alley for a long evening of bowling.
Happy Guessing!! :)

9 comments:

Jacob said...

OK, this isn't the sort of thing I tend to spend my time on, but just read over it and thought: B seems more characteristic of your family than the other 3 options... Just a stab in the dark, as they say.

Anonymous said...

I guess C!

ellie said...

I choose D

~Kourtney~ said...

Yahoo! I got the last one right!
For this one ... I'm guessing B. or C. I'm not sure... They both sound like something ya'll would do... I know you go to the zoo about once a year, but I wasn't sure if there was a "reason" behind it.

Anonymous said...

I vote B. go to the zoo or museum:)

DannyT077 said...

Hmm I was wrong last time.:( Not sure I should even guess this one. But multiple choice question are my fav so I'll give it a shot.
I'll say D. It sounds like a big family thing to do.:) I know my family has done it a couple times.

Anonymous said...

I think D.

Aleks

Anonymous said...

A. Have a huge party with 12 different kinds of cake and ice-cream.

:) Ruthanna

OneofakindJanne said...

haha definitely c...but i already know this ;)