Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!

Trivia Tuesday has returned!!! :)
The trivia for this week is:
Part of our family was spending the day with friends freezing corn. After we finished our work, we loaded up in our bus to come home. While we were saying goodbye, someone noticed that we had a very low, almost flat rear tire. Our friends had a air hose and offered to air up the tire so we could drive to a nearby town to get it fixed. One of our boys got under the bus and to fill up the tire. Now, we have 4 tires on the rear of our bus-- two on each side. He found it difficult to navigate the hose to the right spot between the tires to reach the air valve, but after some fiddling, he was able to get a good connection and began airing up the tire. After a few minutes, when the tire was sufficiently filled, he disconnected the hose and proceeded to sit up--but wait. Calmly, he looked up at the crowd of spectators and quietly said "I'm stuck." His left arm had been positioned between the two tires to hold the hose in place. But as the deflated tire had filled up, it had wedged his arm tightly inbetween the tires!! After letting the air back out of the tire, he was able to free his arm (to the great relief of his mother)! :)
The question is, of course; which Ulmer boy was it???

10 comments:

The Ansons said...

Oh fun! Triva Tuesday!!! And even more fun becuase I never even heard this story!!! I have a guess, but I will wait until some others have posted until I give my 2 cents!
LA

~ Kourtney ~ said...

Oh my! What a story! I'm glad he got out, whoever it was!
I'll guess Moses, but my second guess is Micah.
I'm so happy to see the return of Trivia Tuesdays! I really missed them.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Trivia Tuesday! Fun, fun, fun!

My guess is Micah, not sure why, just sounds like the kind of fix he might get himself into. ;)

Miss you SO MUCH!!
Love,
Ali

DannyT077 said...

Hmm Based on how things go in our family I would guess one of the older guys.:) I'll say Noah. He kinda seems the type. :)

PS Good to see Trivia Tuesdays again.:)

Anonymous said...

I think it was, Micah.

Aleks

Rebecca said...

awww, I feel awful this is the first one I don't know the answer to..... :( my guess is Seth. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Moses?

The Ansons said...

I am guessing Moses- the thought of one of the boys being calm in that situation best fits him I think!

abi w. said...

My first inclination was Moses...so that's what I'm going to go with...whether or not it's right! :D So fun to have the Trivia back! Thanks Elizabeth!!

OneofakindJanne said...

lol had to be micha