Saturday, October 03, 2009

Bethany's Visit!

A few weeks ago we were thrilled to have our cousin from Florida come up for a visit! We enjoyed spending time with her in a variety of ways! One afternoon we girls got away for a walk on one of the last beautiful days of summer!!

Three Sisters!

The city mouse and the country mouse. :)



Look- Beth is in Kansas!!

Lots of laughs!

And lots of pictures.



Could Kansas be any more beautiful!?!?

Cousins!

It was great to see you again, Bethany!! We miss you!

7 comments:

The Ansons said...

Ahh, great pictures! Wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so good, Elizabeth!

(but could you really go wrong with such beautiful subjects???) :)

~Kourtney~ said...

Wonderful pictures! I LOVE the first one so much, but they are all good!
It was nice meeting Beth at the last volleyball game. I'm glad you all had a great visit!

Sara said...

Thanks for enjoying time with my baby girl!

ellie said...

ohhh...I miss you! Can I come visit when I get back!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, the third to last picture is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!
Blessings,
Allison B.

The Mayo Family said...

HELLO ...Ulmer's what happened after Bethany's visit?
We know that something went on...um "Hint-Hint"!
Smile our love,
The Mayo's