Friday, November 06, 2009

Just so you Know.....

Our blogger account is currently over-run with nearly finished blog posts.
We've had a busy, busy fall, but I have been working on documenting these pictures and updates, until I was stopped in my tracks by a 'small' glitch--- our internet isn't functioning on our main computer. And all our pictures are on said computer. So I've come to a screeching halt on all these posts, unable to upload the rest of the pictures to complete the posts.
So you can expect a large number of new posts and updates just as soon as possible.
Until then, here is one picture I can access without our main computer.
In my opinion, it's the best family picture we've ever had taken.
(Thanks Anna!)
::The Ulmer Family, September 2009::

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. That is one sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

Even if you don't post for another few days, thanx for this post. I like the picture! :D

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing. (and looking forward to those posts!)

Anonymous said...

Great picture!
I am also looking forward to the many new posts that are "coming soon"! And I hope you can get your computer fixed soon!

~ Kourtney ~

Anonymous said...

Hi Ulmers!
GREAT picture!!!! (Good job, Anna;) I showed Chelsy and she LOVED it! It is really super.....thanks for sharing.
~Allison Bontrager

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sad you are having internet problems! :( I'm greatly looking forward to all the posts you have in the making!

I LOVE the picture!! Especially all the adorable little boys! Can you believe the beautiful, BIG family God has blessed you with??

Miss you all so much!
Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Very nice Pic! Watchin' & Waitin'
<3<3<3

Aunt Sa

Mayo family said...

Hello,
Beautiful picture of a beautiful family!
New post...I have some im-patient girls awaiting one! hint-smile!
Blessings,
Mayo's

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Great family picture!

Ruthanna

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice picture! ~Anna