Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!!

The answer is..............

Noah!!

And the new trivia is..........


There was once a little girl, who we'll call Maggie, who had a friend, who we'll call Davey. Davey's family and Maggie's family would get together and all the children would play together. Now Davey and Maggie always had trouble when they would play together. They were not the very best of friends. More often than not, they were fighting or contending over something. Maggie and Davey's parents would make sure that they made things right if they were fighting, and 'helped' them to have godly attitudes more than once. Davey got Maggie in trouble a lot, and Maggie didn't like him at all. One time, Maggie was so frustrated, she challenged to Davey to armwrestling. Davey stood up to the challenge, but lost. Maggie had a long talk with her Daddy about armwrestling boys, and Davey had a long talk with his Daddy on how to treat ladies. Now as time passed and they grew up, they didn't see each-other very much. In fact, they didn't see each-other for over 7 years. Now after that time had passed, Davey went to a birthday party where Maggie was!! He remembered her as a little girl who talked too much. But Maggie had grown up and changed. As Davey started talking to Maggie, Maggie saw that Davey had changed too!! After the party, Davey prayed and talked to his parents. Then he talked Maggie's Daddy, and then to Maggie. Two years later, Davey and Maggie were married, and lived happily ever after!!!

Who are 'Davey' and 'Maggie'???

7 comments:

Verda, a friend of Andrew and Rebecca said...

That has got to be Andrew and Rebecca, but I may be wrong! :)

Anonymous said...

That picture of Noah is so cute! Especially with his missing eyebrows. :)

My guess for this week would have to be Andrew and Rebecca.

You are so creative with the Trivia questions, Elizabeth! So fun!

Ali

Anonymous said...

The only couple I can think of is Andrew and Rebecca. So that is my guess!
Lord bless,
~ Kourtney ~

P.S. I am praying for your family right now. Here is something I read that I wanted to share with you. I hope you are encouraged, comforted, and blessed by it.

http://www.rbc.org/devotionals/our-daily-bread/2009/06/08/devotion.aspx

Caleb said...

I'm going to go with Scott and Lydia because I know Lydia could out-armwrestle boys when she was young.

Anonymous said...

I think Andrew and Rebecca.

Aleks

Anonymous said...

That is Rebecca, and Andrew! I've heard that story a few times myself, and find it quite amusing! Miss y'all TONS!

Love---Your Adopted Sis'

Anonymous said...

My guess is Andrew and Rebecca too:)