Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!

The answer is............
Cucumbers!!!
(With carrots, peppers, corn, beets, tomatoes and green-beans right behind.) :)
The new trivia is.........................
Once there was a little boy who was sent upstairs to take a nap. Now, after several restless moments, he snuck out of bed and wandered into the bathroom. Moving quietly, he explored the contents of the bathroom cupboards. After some searching, he came across Daddy's razor. Neat!! He had watched Daddy shave before, and was familiar with the purpose of a razor. Razor in hand, the little boy peered into the mirror, searching for something he could successfully shave. He was thoroughly occupied with the razor for some time, until Mommy called up that he could come downstairs. Guiltily, he hastened to hide all the evidence of his mischief. Something was amiss on his face though, and as he entered the living room, he wondered if he would be found out.

Mom took one look at her little boy and instantly burst out laughing. As soon as she could control herself, she looked at the little boy very seriously. "Son, have you been playing with Daddy's razor?" The little boy squirmed..........."Ummmmm.........uhhhh........no Mommy."

"Really?" Mommy said. "Then son, where are your eyebrows???"


Which Ulmer Boy shaved his eyebrows off???

(He was punished and yes, his eyebrows did grow back!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a hard one! I can see each boy doing it! But we're going to guess Seth.
Tah tah!
~ The Pyle's

Anonymous said...

How FUNNY!!!! I'll go along with the Pyle's and say Seth. Hopefully you have a picture of it!

Ali

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this story and LOVE telling it!!! heee, heee!:)
RS

Anonymous said...

I say it was Noah!!

Anonymous said...

I think it would of have to have been Noah!!
K.J.S.

Anonymous said...

Let's see, I guess either Seth, Noah, Moses, Micah, or Silas....just kidding....I guess Noah or Micah.

Anonymous said...

I don't have to guess...I've heard this hysterical story in person, and since I don't want to give it away for everyone else...I'll just say we all know only one person in your family would have even tried to do that in the first place, and then eyebrowless facing his mother say he didn't get into his daddies razor!

Anonymous said...

I think it was Noah too!

Anonymous said...

Probably Seth or Noah ... but I can imagine all of the Ulmer boys standing there with out eyebrows and trying to look innocent!
So, it's either Noah or Seth.
~ Kourtney

Anonymous said...

I think Noah.

Aleks

Kori said...

I feel like I remember Noah telling us this story when we were in China.... I very very vaguely remember him talking about it.... but I think it was Seth! I can't remember if he said it was he or Seth that did it... so I'm gonna go with Seth! :)

Hannah B. said...

Oh, I have no idea! But I think I will guess it was Noah! ( Lol,I hope your brothers don't find this all too embarrassing...)

I hope your family is doing well.:)

~Hannah B.~

The Mayo's said...

Hi....
We are laughing...however we think...
"Noah"!
Mayo's

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know this one! It's Noah! :) -Kimberly P.