Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New Additions....

There are two new animals on the Ulmer farm this week! For the past year Tabitha has been praying diligently for a horse, and last week the Lord answered her prayer in a marvelous way!! Sparkle and her month old filly arrived Friday and are quite the novelty! The whole family loves horses, and the line for rides is always a mile long!!
Here are a few pictures of us enjoying them!

Tabitha rides Sparkle while Carmel races along-side!!

Little Cowgirl!!
Silas LOVES the horses!!

Paul and Silas are just the right size to ride double!! :)

Riding Side-Saddle?!?!?
No, just adjusting the stirrups!! :)

Even I got a turn!!

Happy Trails!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I come and ride???? Please???
The Lord is so good, isn't He?!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Oh Bryant, come anytime!!! We'd love to have you ride with us!! :)

Bethany said...

Oh - I'm so happy for you! Congrats, Tabitha! So exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is exciting to see how God can provide!!! tru

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Oh, how FUN!!! How fast have you gone on her?

Scottsburrow said...

Oh how jealous I would be if jealousy weren't a sin. :D Enjoy!

--aleks k. said...

I love horses!! I wish we could get some. We might get some at the farm in China if we move there

--aleks k. said...

Yay, how fast do they go?

--aleks k. said...

yeah

Anonymous said...

What a joy to look through your blog! It is a picture of God's kindness and faithfulness.
I am an old friend of your moms. Would you please tell her I received her letter today. It was such a treat! I hope to write her back this week as we will be in New Hampshire for a little vacation/family reunion. Tell her there is a mtn. we go up (Canon) in the White Mountains. The cedars up there bring me back as well. Many sweet memories. Cant wait to catch up more. Love to you all, and may the Lord continue to bless you richly...Linda