Thursday, May 31, 2007

Our Little Man.

If you don't love pictures of cute little boys, just ignore this post and wait for the next one. I have a certain weakness for taking pictures of very cute little boys, and count myself quite blessed because I have an exceptionally cute one on hand nearly all the time!! :)
Always a smiling boy!!

Little Cowboy....


Big Sister and Little Brother!


Our next deer-hunter!! :)


Taking pictures......


Helping make breakfast!


Patiently waiting for his snack!

Blowing bubbles!


Can't do anything without his favorite hat and tie!! :)


Another favorite hat.......


And yet another hat!!


"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."
Psalms 127:3-5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He *is* soooo cute! :) You're lucky to have such an adorable little brother! Mine are cute, but they're not so little...I have to borrow friends cute little brothers! My little sisters can usually be counted on for some cute pictures though! :)
--Allison

Anonymous said...

Silas's grin is one of the cutest I have ever seen! I just love it!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Awwww, he's SO CUTE!!!!! I'll never tire of seeing pictures of him!

Missing you like CRAZY!!

Anonymous said...

Silas is such a good-looking little boy. He must take after me. :)

Kristi said...

He really is a cutie pie. No wonder you like to take pictures of him. :)

~Kristi