Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ulmer Snap-shots!

Some pictures from our past few weeks!

"Here's the ball, Uncle Moses!!"

And he scores...........maybe.

It was very cool and breezy out one Sunday in April and our family set out for a long walk. Lydia and the boys came out with us too. It was a wonderful to relax together as a family, enjoying God's creation around us!

At the bottom of one hill, headed up the next!!


Seth gives Esther and Marcus a lift! :)



Silas enjoying his car, pulled by Dad...




Esther and Sweet little Marcus.

She looks like she is ready for some serious shooting!!



Elizabeth, Esther and Tabitha with Marcus......yes, for those of you who may have missed it Tabitha has out-grown both Esther and I both by several inches!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! Another Ulmer update. And with so many great pictures, too! :) It's great to see your smiling faces and family 'happenings'. Looking forward to seeing you the end of this month!

Abby Joy said...

Beautiful picture of Esther and Marcus...but I'm thinking Phoebe's my cup of tea!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe looks like a true Annie Oakly! Is she planning on hunting this year? :P
I love the last photo of my three favorite Ulmer girls! You all look so beautiful!
Tabitha, you are probably taller than me by now! :)
Essie, I love that picture with you and Marcus!
Beth, you are getting so good at taking pictures! You may just have to take my senior pictures later on. :)
See you all tomorrow!
Blessings and hugs,
Kourtney

Kristi said...

When I looked at that one picture I immediately thought of "Annie Get Your Gun." LOL

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Phoebe looks like a sharp-shooter in the making! :-)
Nice snap-shots!
Just think, only 3 more weeks until we get to see you again!

Anonymous said...

So...Seth gives Esther a lift down hill?
Ellie

--aleks k. said...

Lizzy,

How tall is Esther?

hope to see you soon!!!!!

Aleks

--aleks k. said...

How tall is Tabitha? I put Esther but I wanted to put Tabitha.