Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stangl Visit!!

Susanna, Phoebe, Julia, Justus and Charity!
On Saturday our family (minus Noah who had to work) traveled up to Omaha to spend some time with the Stangl family. We had a wondeful time!! The Stangls graciously opened their home up to us and we enjoyed the sweet fellowship we had with them. Given that there were 19 children present between our families, it made for quite a house-full!!! :)

Mom and Mrs. Stangl

Tabitha and Lydia helping make pizza!


After we girls made supper, the boys pitched in and cleaned up the kitchen!!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh, it looks like you all had a delightful visit!

Anonymous said...

Yummm.........that pizza looks really good. Wish I was there to eat it with ya. A

Kristi said...

Girls cook....boys clean. I do like that system! ;P

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

FUN!!
I told Micah Noel that story you told me while I was at your house (about the last time the Stangls visited you), and she laughed and laughed, and said she didn't remember the encounter at all! :-) I think she blocked it out of her memory, or something......maybe :-)

Anonymous said...

Fun pics, Elizabeth! :-)