Saturday, February 17, 2007

One Year!!

As I was putting together Andrew's birthday post tonight, I got to thinking of all the joys and struggles we have had with this blog, and I remembered that February was the month we joined the blogging world!!
Today is the first birthday of "Memorable Musings"!
It's been a whole year of blogging!!
It has been a joy keep in touch with you all a little more through this blog, and we hope you have enjoyed staying a little more up-to-date on our family!
So in honor of our first year of blogging, will you leave a comment and let us know you visit?!?! :)

5 comments:

~AliisaJoy~ said...

You already know I visit but I'll comment anyways!! I'm so glad you started blogging! It was another way to get to know you and your family before we met!!

Love Always,
Aliisa

Anonymous said...

I visit you blog every day. Coming on here and seeing pictures of people I love; it puts a smile in my day!! A

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog! I, also, check it every day. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Please keep up the blogging. Love it. -L-

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blogging! Keep posting! Love the pictures! God bless,
Kourtney