Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trivia Tuesday!!!

The answer to the last trivia is............
42 States!!

The States we have not visited are; Oregon, Minnesota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Maine, Montana, Hawaii & Idaho.
And the new trivia is.......
There were once two little children, a brother and a sister, who got up at 4am to do their schoolwork. Not because they loved their school, but because they loved to play Monopoly. They rushed through their school work and when they finished, they started playing Monopoly together. When Mom came downstairs at 6am, she would find them buying hotels and landing on park place. So...............
Which two Ulmer children loved Monopoly enough to get out of bed at such an insane hour?

9 comments:

Verda said...

Oh my, I must admit that somebody was desperate to play Monopoly! I can see why children would get up that early to do school for some other reasons, but getting up at four o'clock, so they could play Monopoly is highly amusing.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear ... I'm not sure... I'll guess Noah and either Esther or Tabitha.

Or if this just happened recently I will guess Micah and Charity.

Not sure ...

~ Kourtney ~

Suh said...

We should get a hint of time period. I would have to guess Seth and esther if it was in the older group and Micah and charity if it is younger.

~Desiree~ said...

I will say Rebecca and Lydia. But I am definitely not which two that was lol!

Anonymous said...

It's gotta be Noah and Elizabeth.
No one else could get up that early, (unless it was something profitable, like baking cinnamon rolls!!!)

Aleks said...

Umm, I think maybe Noah and Elizabeth.

Jennifer said...

Elizabeth and Noah

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I have NO CLUE. Couldn't we at least have a hint of whether it was older or younger children?! :)

I guess I'll go with Moses & Micah, because everyone else seems to like their sleep too much :). Although when you're younger, you don't seem to care as much about sleep so . . . it could be anybody! :P haha

Love,
Aliisa

Anonymous said...

Oops . . . I missed the fact that it was a brother and a sister!

In that case, I guess Seth & Esther.

~Aliisa~