Saturday, August 23, 2008

Philip!

We were thrilled to make it down to the Ansons to meet our newest family member-- Philip Anson!! I'll let the pictures speak for me, but I'm sure you'll all agree, he's the cutest little boy since Marcus was born!!
(And no, I'm NOT prejudiced!!)
Nana and Philip.
Aunt Phoebe.
Aunt Tabitha!
Aunt Esther.
Sleeping peacefully.
Uncle Silas and Pauly posing for a picture.
"Are we done with pictures?"

Bright Eyed Little Man.
So sweet.
Too, too, too Cute!!
Baby fingers.
Talk about one totally happy Auntie!!
Uncle Moses!!
Silas and Paul are best buds!!! They like to pretend they are police men with guns to protect the ladies. They miss Justice lots when he isn't there!!




Uncle Micah.


Aunt Charity helping Marcus with his socks.
Paul is very attached to his guns!
Aunt Charity is spending a week with the Anson to get to spend some more time with the boys!! I'm sure she is a big help to Lydia, but we sure miss her smile her at home!!
Uncle Silas was just thrilled to pieces-- he's an Uncle for the 4th time!!
Papa and Philip!
Such a precious baby!
He is just the sweetest thing ever!
Pauly sure knows how to make his Aunts and Uncles laugh!!




What a beautiful family!!! We love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Memories! Philip is just too cute! Great pictures, Lizzie!
-Kourtney

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am curious... why is the post dated the 23rd, while I am writing this on the 22nd? Elizabeth?!?!?!

-Kourtney

Anonymous said...

Umm...since my Mom had a little girl, I will agree, he is very cute! I love the hair. He'll have some fun gellin' that stuff;)

Anonymous said...

No, you are not biased, he is soooooo cute!! Talk about a lot of hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh.........Elizabeth he is just the most darling baby boy EVER! That lovely black curly hair is just like WAYYY Cute! By the way I thank that too, too, too, cute equals WAYYY Cute!!=) He looks so.... Ulmer! Which is were he gets his cutness from of course!=) In the one picture of papa holding him me, and older sis' noticed how much he looks like papa! I was oooohhing, and awwwing over just about every single picture!!! I want to meet him SO..... Bad! I didn't realize you had put two knew posts on or I would have commented/checked the blog earlier! When you said you had posted about Micah Noel's graduation under Phillips post I thought you meant the one announcing his birth not a complete, and totall, and adorable post on him! He is WAYYY Cute! And you are WAYYY blessed. I am only comforted that he isn't my complete nephew in knowing he is my adopted nephew!=) That's just as good, and I just must meet that adorable little boy soon! I'm missing you So.... bad, and so is little brother!

Love----Your Adopted Sis'

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'll add my sentiments to the rest and say that he is very, very adorable!
We might be able to visit Scott and Lydia on the way home from CO, we haven't called and asked if we could drop by yet, though.

HUGS

Anonymous said...

So precious! Philip is another special addition to the extended Ulmer clan!

Anonymous said...

hi, it was very exiting for me to stay at S+L's house for the week!!!
miss ya lots!!!!
~charity~

Unknown said...

longchamp, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike free, prada handbags, sac longchamp, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors, replica watches, burberry, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, air max, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, ralph lauren pas cher

Unknown said...

chi flat iron, vans shoes, louboutin, babyliss, iphone cases, birkin bag, oakley, reebok shoes, nike huarache, converse outlet, converse, p90x workout, valentino shoes, timberland boots, hollister, north face outlet, asics running shoes, new balance, herve leger, insanity workout, bottega veneta, ray ban, soccer shoes, north face outlet, nike trainers, nike roshe, nike air max, lululemon, hollister, beats by dre, instyler, nike air max, vans, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, mcm handbags, hollister, baseball bats, longchamp, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, ralph lauren, ghd, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes, soccer jerseys, mont blanc, lancel, gucci