Friday, December 28, 2007

An Update on Silas.

It's been some time since we asked for prayer for Silas, and time for an update!
Our blessing boy has doing so much better!! For the week following our post, he continued to having more bruising, but now he has had no bruising or swelling for the past 10 days.

We are so grateful for all of you who have held Silas and our whole family in your prayers. We know that they made a difference!! We are so thankful to the Lord for taking care of Silas, preventing any major complications, and for Silas' swift healing.

In the video Silas says;

"I can Walk, Jesus gave me new skin, Thank-you for praying for me. Bye-Bye."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Elizabeth! That video is SO precious!! I wanna hug that sweet boy!!! Thanks for the update - Praise the Lord that Silas is doing better!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

I'm SOOO glad Silas is doing better!! He's such a cutie! I miss him (along with the rest of you) sooo much!!

Please give him a hug for me and tell him "Ali Klahn says she's glad you're feeling better".

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, why did you have to post that video that made me miss him and y'all even more than I already was??? :)
Adorable! I loved it, despite the fact that it only increased my missin' of ya!
Glad he's doing better.
((((hugs))))

Jacob said...

Praise God!

Thanks for the update. It's a major encouragement to see the Lord answer our prayer.

He is great and merciful, and deserves our praise!

Peace. --Jacob

Anonymous said...

Hey Silas! I've been praying for you- I'm so glad Jesus made you better.

cheap generic levitra said...

Hi..Thanks a lot for such a beautiful video..