Thursday, November 23, 2006

Blogging Troubles.......again!

Hello Friends,
My name is Trouble. I live in a computer, and to be more detailed, I live in a blogger-subdivision. I have been around for approximately 10 months, and even at such a young age, I have a full time job. This job is very complex and the benefits are lousy, but it is all I can do to keep afloat.
The object of my job is to terrorize the editor of this blog, and make things hard for her. She has found that I am very annoying and exasperating, but has come to realize that I am helping her develop the virtues of patience and self-control. There are days when I am sure she feels like throwing me and my home out the window; boy am I glad she is learning self-control!!!! :)
I have made my presence known in many different ways; either troubling her template or fouling up her links system, along with many other visits to her blogging world. Right now I am standing firmly in the way of her blogging pictures. Usually she gets rid of me pretty quickly, because she finds the problems I am causing and adjusts them. But this time, the problem is that my form of attack is still unidentified. Have you ever tried to solve a problem, but you had no clue what the problem actually was!?!?!? It is pretty tough, let me assure you!!!!
So, there is a very substantial reason why this blog has been so silent. It is all my fault. But, there is a silver lining in this dark cloud, and the silver part is that the problem I am causing CAN be fixed!!! It just needs a little more tinkering, and then there will once again be the regular flood of pictures and news.
So hold tight a little longer, hopefully it won't be too long until she finds the problem and I will take a break from bothering her.
Oh, and if any of you have any ideas what the problem I am causing could be, she sure needs all the help she can get!!!
May Your Blogging Days Be Happier Then Hers,
Mr. Trouble

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,no! I will pray that Mr. Trouble leaves you alone soon, my dear friend.:)

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS, Elizabeth!!!! YOU are TOO FUNNY!!! I Love it! I read it several times, it is sooo funny!
:-)

"Hoping your blogging days will be happier than hers"--that is so funny! HOW did you ever think of it?!! :-)

Anonymous said...

OH, and I will be praying that Mr. Trouble will stop bothering you very soon! (I forgot to add that at the last comment :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha! That was so funny!:) Really clever.

Well, that is just too bad.:( I really been enjoying your posts! I will be praying for an immediate disposal of Mr. Trouble.

Kristi said...

LOL I don't even know what to say. :( :)

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

What exactly happens when you try to load pictures? Is is that terribly annoying message that says "The page you requested was unavailable"? When I get that, I try loading the pictures one at a time, instead of several at a time.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get rid of Mr. Trouble soon! :D
Blessings,
Kourtney