Friday, June 23, 2006

Countdown!

We are now only a few hours away from Esther's long annticipated graduation party!!!!! This past week has been full of preparations, getting the farm all cleaned up and planning a menu. The boys have done a fabulous job outside, with a lot of help from Tabitha. Mom and Esther have been busy sewing, and Phoebe and Silas smile, look cute and offer lots of advice!!! :)
As everyone worked diligently on their assigned chores, I snapped a few pictures!!!

The busy seamstress (is the head-band part of your graduation outfit???) :)


The yard looks great!! Thanks, Tabitha + Noah!!!


Moses and Micah did a fantastic job clearing the old trash pile!!! :)

Charity and Phoebe are great laundry helpers!!!

In closing this post, I would like to ask for prayer that the weather would be fair tomorrow. The forecast is predicting possible rain, which would 'crash (splash) the party'. The Lord controls the weather, and we are grateful for whatever He sends. We do need rain, but we are hoping it hold out until after the party!! Thank-you for your prayers!!! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We definitely will pray for fair weather!!
LYLAS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Busy busy!! I'll pray for good weather and that all goes well. I'm sure Esther is ready to be done with school!

Can't wait to see pictures of the party (hint, hint ;p).

Love ya!!
Aliisa

Kristi said...

We'll certainly say a pray that the rain will hold off during the party.

I just loved looking at the pictures and how everyone was pulling together to get the job done. That was so sweet.

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

One more thing, I just put up some more pictures on my blog, and 2 posts!

Love you LOTS!
Aliisa

Martha said...

I hope the party went off very well. Congratulations to Esther!!

I found your blog through the Sarensons, who sent out an mass e-mail telling people about their blog. I was so excited to discover these blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Esther in the headband!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz,
I finally got to look at your blog. It is really nice. I loved looking at all the pictures. Now I can see what the rest of your family looks like!! I'll send you a letter soon.
In His Service,
H.Hipps