Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Sister for Justice!!

This fall brought the arrival of Andrew & Rebecca's second child! They did not know if they were having a boy or a girl, so there was a lot of excitement as we waited for this newest addition!! Would this be nephew #6, or our first niece?!?!?!
At the wedding I snapped a few pictures of Rebecca; she looked adorable!!




Introducing:
Felicity Anne Shepard
9lbs, 14ozs--- 21 inches long

September 19th, 2010

The Shepard Family.
(More pictures to follow!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the aunts and uncles on finally getting a niece! She looks so precious! Justice looks so adorable!

Sadly, I can only see 2 out of the 5 pictures :( but the ones I can see look GREAT!!

Love,
Aliisa

Anonymous said...

i can only see two!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, Elizabeth!
Congratulations again to your whole family! What a blessing!
In Christ,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

congratulations! How fun! And precious pictures!

~Charis

Rebecca said...

YAY! thanks elizabeth for a great post!!
and I am so thrilled with the wedding prego shots!! Thanks SOOO much for taking those! I wish I had taken more with Justice...only have a couple rough shots with me in background when prego with him in last trimester...
it seems like it will last forever but it is really such a short precious time, thanks SO much for capturing it for me!! :)
and looking back, - i WAS HUGE! :)
no wonder almost 10 pounds! :)