Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Snowboarding.

These very cold and snowy winter months do have a perk-- snow sports!! In January a friend invited Noah to go snowboarding with him. Noah enjoyed it so much he decided to go again and after a little persuading, he convinced the rest of us older ones to try it too.
The Lord blessed us with great weather for a full day of snowboarding!!

Esther & Noah.

It is not easy to stay up!!

Ouch!


Waiting for the lift.

Was it on this ride up that Esther dropped her snowboard?? :)

Seth and Tabitha!

On the ski lift!

Tabitha was a fast learner!! She did a great job!

Micah & Seth- thanks for all the lessons Micah!

Learning to stay on your feet is no small feat!
(Please laugh here.) :)

Truly siblings are the BEST friends in the world!

I also uploaded one video we took during the day. Although it is blurry, it is clear enough to portray how most of our day went, and, how funny it was!! Tabitha DID learn better steering by the end of the day. :)
(Esther is wearing the yellow vest and Tabitha is wearing blue.)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like it was fun and painful! ;P wish we could've been there! loved the video! that was classic! you should post videos more often! :D

- kourtney

DannyT077 said...

I can totally relate with this post. Micah agreed to take Caleb, Angie, and I this past Saturday. We had alot of fun with plenty of falls. :) I noticed Esther's board was #51. That's the same one Caleb used and I used #50. Anyway I loved the post especially the video. Although it looked pretty painful.

In His Image Photography said...

The video is hilarious!
Looks like you had a blast, as bruising as it was! Thanks for sharing!
See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures Elizabeth!!! And the video! :) Hehe

Aleks

Rebecca said...

I love that there must have been another photographer around becuase we actually got to see pics of you elizabeth!! yeah! you need to try to incorporate more of you in posts in future... I know your there becuase of the awesome shots, but it is fun to SEE you having fun too!!! :) love and hugs

The Ansons said...

I just about died laughing that the video clip! Just the comic relief I needed. Someday I want to try!

OneofakindJanne said...

ooouch! looks like esther had a nasty bruise the next day. it's always bad when you can hear the crash . :/ looks like fun though, i haven't done that in 10+ years...i'd probably look worse than tabitha at my best and most practiced if i tried that at this point, especially now for obvious reasons...lol