Monday, May 11, 2009

Klahn Family Visit.

We were thrilled to welcome the Klahn family here in early May. Although Ali and I have been writing and visiting each other for 6 years, this was the first time our families were able to meet. We had a wonderful week-end together!
Adorable Anja!!

Enjoying their picnic outside!

---Snacks---

Phoebe & Emmy.

Esther & Mrs. Klahn visiting.

The Dads.

Jumping on the trampoline!!

Multiple games of volleyball.

Football...

Rushing......
Catching.......

Dropping.....

Baby Jack was hands down the most popular!!

Micah and Jake.

Silas & Elsie playing house.

Emmy, Phoebe and Grace.

Grace found a fr

Holding Jack.

Ali & Me.

Tabitha & Jack.

Ali & Silas.

Phoebe & Jack.

Anja & Esther.

Mom & Mrs. Klahn.

All too soon it was time for them to turn North for their return trip. We had a awesome time with you, Klahn family! Come again!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of the little girls! I like them all, but those are soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great post Elizabeth! I love it....you got so....many good pictures over the weekend...but of course that's what I would expect from an IPS graduate!=)LOL! It brought back great memories! I miss y'all! BTW did you mean to say Grace found a frog not a fr...?! Or does that stand for something?! Okay I just had to tease ya! Love, and miss ya TONS!

Love---Your Adopted Sis'

Anonymous said...

Oh, we all had such a WONDERFUL time at your house!! Thank you SO MUCH for inviting us, and letting us "invade" ;).

The pictures all look fantastic, Elizabeth, as usual!!! You have such a wonderful gift, and use it wonderfully to the Glory of God!

I miss you soooo much!
Love ya!
Ali

Carrie-Lee said...

I love Silases T-shirt. I bet you can't guess what country I was born and raised in? LOL. Thanks for showing us such great pictures. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

We had a BLAST at your guys' house!!! I'm so glad we were able to go down!!!
Love
Aleks