Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!!

The answer is.............

Esther!!

She has had a very low pain tolerance since she was a baby, and therefore when she is confronted with severe pain, she just faints.

The first time she was pretty young, Mom was placing her in the highchair for a meal and Esther decided she didn't want to sit at the moment. She straightened her legs and refused to slide into the seat. She ended up falling on the ground and hitting her head. She then began crying and instantly fainted.

The second time she was a little older; 5 or 6 and was driving a little toy tricycle around. The car flipped over backwards (she must have been driving too fast!) and instantly fainted once more.

The last time she fainted, she was 10. We were getting ready to go to church on Sunday morning, and Rebecca was doing Esther's hair. As she stood there, getting more and more impatient, she spied the basketball sitting nearby. The next thing we knew she was standing a top the basketball, trying to balance on it. She did not succeed and falling over hit her head on the table and then fainted.

The new trivia is--

"How many vehicles have Dad and Mom owned in the 28 years of their marriage??"



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was right about Esther! Yeah!
This weeks trivia is a hard one!Are you including also?
I'm guessing ... hmm... between 10 and 20. :P I really have no idea. For an exact number I'll say 14.
Lord bless,
Kourtney

~#*Aleks*#~ said...

I think 15 or 20.

Aleks

Ellie said...

I checked this blog yesterday for the answer to "who has fainted". The first thing I saw was "Seth". I was very surprised!! I couldn't imagine him fainting! I almost started laughing.
Then I realized you hadn't posted the answer yet and Seth was the answer to the week before.

Esther, you have a good reason to faint. At least it's not for some guy singer!

As for this trivia, let me think about what number I'll randomly pick!

Anonymous said...

any where between 15-20
I think 17
I have no clue
fun fun

Lesley said...

Poor Esther! At least it's been quite a while since you've fainted last!;)

For this week I'm going to guess 10. You picked a hard question this time!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! This is a tough one. I guess I'll just say 17 . . . .

This is so much fun, Elizabeth!!

Love you,
Ali