Monday, June 23, 2008

WAYYY Good Times!

We were thrilled to have our wayyy good friends the Rehms over in mid June. We enjoyed a wayy too short, but wayyy fun visit with them; playing volleyball, singing, watching storms roll by and playing killer games of Sequence!!
Silas and Bekah!

WAYYY picky Thomas mowing the boundaries for the volleyball court.

Oh look, they even smile the same!

Twitterpation, it's a wonderful thing!

Wayyy good games of volleyball, but watch out for poor Abi!! :)

"We want to play too!!"

Volleyball cheerleaders.

Sweet smiles for sweet friends.

Hungry Julia?? :)

Best buddies.

Go green!

WAYYY good friends.

1....2....3........Pat Hetic smile.
Silas makes us all smile with his cuteness.

"Okay, people; let's go do something!!"


Singing....

Wayyy good smiles.

Wayyy tired after a wayyy good visit!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since I was wayyyy bad, in not leaving a comment on the other wayyyyy good post until wayyyyy latter, I think I will be the first on this wayyyyyy good post. Keep having a wayyyyyy good time!!!!!

Mr. Wayyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun together!

Elizabeth, the picture of you and Bekah is adorable! I love it! I also LOVE the picture of Silas doing his "Pat-Hetic" smile - wayyy cute!!

So, what's up with the "wayyy" stuff?!

Lots of love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Ok, so that weekend was wayy fun!! I loved it. Thanks for letting me come on down as well.
Mr. Twitterpation!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I like the name Mr. Twitterpation, thats a new one, or else I just haven't heard it yet.
Ok, this is a wayyy good post. Looks like a wayyy fun time.

Anonymous said...

P.S.the picture of anna at the end is wayyy funny

Anonymous said...

Silas is awesome, love his smile! You have a great family!

Anonymous said...

What is with the "wayyyy" ?
Please post more soon!
In Christ,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

It's been wayyyy too long since we've seen y'all! Everyone is growing up wayyyy too fast.
Hope to see y'all soon! :)

Hillary Hipps said...

Nice! I sent Daniel Gardner the link to he could see your imitations of him.... Sorry! I hope you didn't mind... :-) I see he commented. Such a good uncle

Anonymous said...

Aw, fun! Good pictures. You look beautiful, Elizabeth! ;) I think I an starting to take after you with posting pictures on my blog...it's so much quicker than thinking up things to write. LOL Love you!

RIANA RIANA said...



Egypt clinic
ايجيبت كلينك افضل مراكز التجميل التى تهتم بعملائها وتقدم خدماتها بعناية فائقه فخدماتنا تشمل شد ونحت وتخسيس الجسم وحقن البلازما لنضارة الوجه وازالة شعر الجسم بالليزر وزراعة الشعر.
للاستفسار والتواصل:
01025873723-01550057331
01550057332-01016363128
https://9551.home.blog/
https://clinic144.blogspot.com/
https://clinic111.weebly.com/
https://www.facebook.com/egyptclinics/