Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun in the Snow!!

Tuesday night we got several inches of snow-- just enough to keep Dad home for the day, as they called school off. The tractor wasn't starting and Dad wasn't feeling very good, so we didn't get to do any snowbounding, but Esther took the younger ones out for some games in the snow.

Phoebe is an expert snowball maker and has great aim-- watch out!!!

Micah trys to get away as Moses advances with a snowball!

Charity likes eating the snow!!

"I'll make a snowball to throw at the boys!"

"Um.... my gloves are covered with snow!!"

"Oh- Esther's is getting me!! Gotta think quick of a way to get away...."
" I'm laughing because......

.....I got snow in Esther's face!!"

Micah designing a special snowman!

7 comments:

The Ansons said...

So much fun! Paul and I finally got out to the snow on Friday and we built a snowman- Paul kept trying to push it over. :)

Anonymous said...

awww...that looks like too much fun!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! Silas is sooo cute!! Moses looks almost evil in the picture where he's throwing the snowball at Micah.

Is Micah's snowman special as in "special" . . . .?!! ;P

Love you, Elizabeth!!
Miss you!
Ali

ScribblinScribe said...

We had barely an inch--like a powdered sugar dusting on the top of a cake. Only enough to whet our appetites for more. *sigh* Looks like you all have far too much fun!

Glad to see someone getting Esther good. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Esther. It was so nice seeing you there! It would be good to get together sometime. It is nice to see you have a blog. Your pictures are so fun. Looks like you have a fun family.

Morgan said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun! : ) This winter has been a long one...

Nicole said...

Hey there Elizabeth!

I was "tagged" by someone on my blog to share 7 interesting things about myself and tag 7 others and... **drumroll** You're "IT"!! :o)

It was so fun seeing you at church last Sunday!!!

Tell everyone HELLO for me!!

~Nicole