Monday, November 05, 2007

Visiting Aliisa.

Enjoying seven-week old Jacob- what a cutie!!
The first week-end in October found the Anson family heading east for Tony's Wedding, I got to go along to help with the boys (Oh, the joys of being a Aunt!!! Especially to such cute little men!!) and then spend the week-end with my dear friend Ali in WI. The Klahn family lives about 2 hours away from Chicago, so Ali drove down to meet us and brought me back to her house for two very wonderful days!! We celebrated Mrs. Klahn's birthday, took their family and Ali's senior pictures, went square dancing, played lots of games and of course, I spent a fair amount of time holding sweet little Jacob! Last summer when I visited, Anja was 7 weeks old, but did NOT like me to hold her- thankfully Jacob was a lot more friendly with me (and Anja too!)!!

Ali's Senior pictures turned out so well--she's so photogenic!!

Another favorite!
(To view her other senior pictures, go here!!)

Playing "Like-Minds"-
Ali and Elizabeth against Aleks and Ike---
I think Ali and I won!! :)
The whole Klahn crew.
Thank-you, Klahns for having me- I enjoyed my visit!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Way! I get to leave the first comment on this awesome post?! [smile]
Great pictures, Elizabeth!
Miss you!

The Ansons said...

Elizabeth, great job on the family picture. Ali- (I know you will read this- :) we can't wait to see you!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Oh, you beat me to a post! I've been wanting to do one for a while, but have had trouble doing multiple pictures.

We SO enjoyed your visit - hopefully it won't be 14 months before you come up here next!!

Well, I'm going to try to do a post within the next couple days about your visit.

I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks till I'm coming! I'm SO excited!

Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Terrific pictures, Elizabeth!! You did a great job. You certainly have become a brilliant photographer--keep on!!