Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Irregular Posting...

The next few weeks will be very quiet on the Ulmer blog. We're experiencing some computer trouble, so our computer access will be limited. As of right now, we aren't sure why exactly the computer quit, but our computer genius friend has agreed to take a look at it, so we'll find out what is wrong sometime in the next week, probably.
Stay tuned- as soon as we've got the computer back up and running, we'll be back with lots of pictures and updates.

3 comments:

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Oh, bummer!!! I've been missing your posts. Now I know why it's been a while!! I'll be praying that you can figure out what's wrong, and that it won't be long before you're up and running again!!

Love and miss you TONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ansons said...

First we are passing colds and now computer issues.... This stuff must run in the family.. :) :(

Morgan said...

Oh no! I've been missing your posts lately, and I did wonder what had happened to you guys. I hope the problem is solved soon. Take care, and God Bless you guys!