Thursday, July 05, 2007

Water Skiing......

Late Sunday morning we once again loaded up in the boat and headed out to that lake to do some water skiing. It was still pretty cool out and the breeze off the lake could make a person a little chilly if they were wet! :)
Our terrific boat driver, Aunt Barb!!

Dad, our skiing expert made it around the lake many times, but ran into a little trouble when he tried to drop a ski.........:)

Seth made it up the very first try, and stayed up!!

Esther tried many times and though she made it up many times, she couldn't keep her balance and plunged right back into the lake.


Esther's one last try....ends in a splash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of Esther when she just lost the ski rope. Great job with the picture.

Anonymous said...

Good effort Esther! Looks like you all had fun.
Ellie

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Oooh, I've never been brave enough to try to ski!! Did you do it, Elizabeth??

I'll hopefully be posting pictures soon of our trip . . . .

Anonymous said...

Nope, Ali, I didn't try skiing. Seth kept pressuring me to try (imagine that!!! :)), but I was never brave enough.......maybe next year!!