Saturday, March 03, 2007

Handguns.

Our Ohio Sunshine, Hannah: don't get tangled up with her!!
Daddy.....dead center!
The beautiful weather today coaxed many of us outside this afternoon, and as Scott and Seth were polishing up their skills with the pistols, a couple of us decided to give it a shot. :) Armed with plenty of ammo and earplugs, we hit the hay-bales.

Scott; is it possible for him to miss the target?!


Get a 'load' of this guy!

Take note from the expert!


A flock of geese flew by over-head, but it must have scared them, as none of them stayed behind to watch!! :)


Esther......don't mess with her when she has a handgun!!


Noah, is it possible for him to hit the target?!? :)


Although his first time behind the sights, Moses did great!
I also had my turn, but there is no photographic evidence of it! :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I sure won't be breaking into the Ulmer's house. Even the girls can shoot?!? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Yes, be afraid, very afraid...I have my paper plate to prove it!!! :-)

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Looks like fun!! Even though I don't like hunting, I do like target practice (that doesn't mean I'm good at it!).

Elizabeth, did you get my package?

Kristi said...

I've never gone hunting, but I do love to shoot a gun. Looks like fun.

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Hecter needs major help

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Hecter got 9 out of 10 shots in the center of his plate. I believe that disqualifies him for 'major help' and places him in the 'sharp-shooter' catergory. :)

Crooked Stream said...

Oh my! I have been missing out completely...My computer never refreshed your blog. I have been hanging since the last post around January 8th!!!!! Ahhhh...
I can't believe it. =(

It looks like you have been so busy. A lot of fun projects!
...And the oranges. I almost fainted when I saw that post. =) It must be that time of year when we are thinking about oranges...
Yummy! =)

Great shoot-out! (My dad just bought two black powder pistols.) It is fun for the whole family! Just one problem...We have seven in the family, and they only shoot six...Poor Annie has to wait for them to be re-loaded. =)

I'm so glad my computer is cooperating now!!
Take care,
K.