Sunday, December 10, 2006

...............


Silas, with his favorite hat and car!

Thank-you everyone, for being so patient with me!!!! After working on the blog extensively with no results for several weeks, I decided to take a short break for the hunting season. The season is now over, and I am once again going to immerse myself in trying to root out Mr. Trouble.
I am strongly considering just starting over on a fresh slate- making a new blog for the family, but keeping this blog (which would not be updated) so that you can come back and look at past posts when you want to.
Does anyone have any thoughts on that idea?!?!? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Should I get a new blog and start posting again, or should I try some more to make this blog work?? Thank-you in advance for any imput you can give!!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth!

Hope you enjoyed the hunting season.:)

I think that if the problems have been persisting and aren't leaving you alone, it is a great idea to start a new blog!! You could refer to the old blog on the new one so that newcomers won't miss anything. Hope that helps!:) I'll be praying for ya!

Kristi said...

Silas takes the cutest little pictures. LOL

~Kristi

Martha said...

So did you snag any deer?

I'm in favor of you getting a new blog if it will get rid of Mr. Trouble. Are you looking into a new blogspot, or are you thinking about using wordpress or typepad or something like that? If your computer is blocking all blogs, then I don't see how just getting a new blogspot will solve the problem.

I hope you have a good week, and I will quite possibly see you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

would love to see pictures of your thanksgiving when you get a chance!:)

Brittney said...

Though I could be wrong, I'm not real sure that getting a new blog is the answer to curbing Mr. Trouble since he will likely enjoy plaguing another blog. Are you still having problems with him? I'm not sure that it is a blogger problem, but likely a computer problem. I've worked with/on a dozen or so different blogs and haven't encountered the trouble you've had.

I hope Solution eats Mr. Trouble right up very soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!!! :)
~Hannahbeth

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Thank-you, Hannah Beth!!!
I am having a wonderful birthday!!! :)
~Elizabeth