Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Charity!!!!

We are Celebrating Again!!! Happy 8th Birthday, Charity!!
How excited we all were that night when Dad and Mom brought you home from the hospital!!! A new sister!!! I especially remember your arrival home, because I had poison ivy and couldn't hold you for several days!!! I was so disappointed, but then so thrilled when I finally got to hold you!!!
You are such a blessing in our home, Charity!!! Always ready to lend a hand to anyone needing help, you are so good at remembering those little things for everyone!!!
May You Grow Closer to Jesus Each Day!!!
~We Love You!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Charity!

I hope your day is filled with lots of special blessings! Wow - your 8 already! Growing so fast. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charity! Miss you!